Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'M BACK! :)

A big HELLO to my really dead blog, which kinda used to be my failed essay site.

I'm not sure how to use Blogger, not really familiar with it aI have not touched it in 1 year plus?

Anyway, just to introduce myself:

I am Gordon, age 15 and currently studying in Victoria Junior College! (<-- AWESOME SCHOOL)
I love many things! RANGING FROM GLEE, CHOCOLATE & SWEETS, TAKING PICTURES AND MAKING FRIENDS! I have awesome friends in my school, like dom, jyh, kuannie, abhi, dat, berry, ash, fede, dede, sara! :) They are all my best friends in my class, I can totally rely on them when facing a bad day...

Speaking about bad days, this week has really been rough for me. SO MANY PROJECTS! :( We have 1. Humanities 2. Chinese, 3. Biology, 4. Physics, 5. Chemistry. :O AND BESIDES THIS, I feel really down. My grades sucks ttm, my best friend is angry at me, my parents are also disappointed with my grades. THIS SUCKS. but I'm really happy in my school! :D AWESOME friends, AWESOME teachers, AWESOME food and AWESOME compound! hehehe.

I love my life! I have great friends, really understanding family and that's pretty much all I ask for. :)

And btw, check out my friends tumblr & blogs! Especially the first 1! I love the way she perceives life, making life so enjoyable an fun! She and I both think similarly about life, which makes talking to her so easy!:) She's such a dear! :) Always manages to comfort me by giving a BIG hug when having a bad day. Wish she was in my class though.

My best friend's tumblr: http://vivrel-amour.tumblr.com/
My classmate's blog: http://www.ashlee-orangefizzkizz.blogspot.com/ <-- read this.

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to read this. This is my first post in a really long time! :)) Wish anyone out there a great day ahead!

Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment